Columbus Family Practice needed a larger, updated facility that afforded more space for current operations and room allowing for the addition of a new doctor and staff. The practice selected Altus and a site adjacent to the main hospital for a new free-standing clinic that preserved the building vernacular of the hospital while exhibiting character its own.
* Complementary exterior materialscombined with a prairie building design style influenced the interior design
* Earthy color scheme of muted greens, grays, and browns
* Cherry wood and stone-like countertops reiterate naturalistic interior design theme
* Three wings each house a suite of exam rooms with adjacent physician’s offices
* Vaulted corridor brings in natural light through high clerestory windows and provides second-story storage space above the nurse station