We are looking for Project Coordinators with at least 3-5 years of experience with the following skill set.
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, REVIT, and Photoshop software is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Perform work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination, and correlation of construction drawings.
- Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents.
- Develop, modify, and review production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
- Plan, coordinate and administer projects from the initial programming stages all the way through to construction administration.
- Review construction submittals and assist project architect in construction administration.
- Analyze client problems and help project architect develop architectural solutions to those problems.
- Have good problem-solving skills; identifying a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking decisive action to address.
- Assists in organizing and developing drawing sets and willingly takes on technically challenging issues and assists in overseeing supporting team members in completing all submissions.
- Perform code and zoning analysis as needed.
- Participate in project meetings as required with the client and key team members.
- Candidate should be licensed or on path to be a licensed Architect.
- Demonstrate competence and professionalism, always with a high level of integrity
- Be an example that exemplifies the firm’s goals and core values.
- Be organized, self-motivating, and fiscally responsible.
- Be dependable, consistent, and detail oriented.
- Possess time management skills.
- Takes initiative to complete the work assigned.
- Strong team player and communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably with a variety personalities and communication styles and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships.