Amanda is an award-winning designer with over a decade of experience in the commercial interior design industry. Her solutions combine high level creativity with technical knowledge of the built environment. Amanda’s broad skill set pulls from experience in both Pacific Northwest and Midwest markets, as well as work on a variety of project types; including healthcare, hospitality, corporate office, retail, multi-family housing, and community centers.
Amanda is driven by the notion that good design can make the world a better place. She believes that well executed and client-responsive environments can increase performance, productivity, revenue, health and overall user experience. Amanda prides herself on attention to detail and her ability to foster a team mentality.
BA/Interior Architecture, 2005, University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point
National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ), Certified
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Interior Design + Construction, Certified
International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
UNL College of Architecture, Studio Lecturer
* Amanda was a team member on these projects while at HDR.
**Amanda was a team member on these projects while at Studio | BRiNK.
• UNMC/ Nebraska Medicine Fred and Pamela Buffett Cancer, Omaha, NE*
• Mayo Medical Center, Rochester Methodist Hospital, various projects, Rochester, MN*
• Think Whole-Person Healthcare, Omaha, NE*
• Center at Lincoln Skilled Nursing Facility, Parker, CO**
• Aegis Assisted Living Communities, Bellevue, WA**
• Holland Performing Arts Center, Omaha, NE*
• Microsoft, Redmond, WA**
• American Institute of Architects, Lincoln, NE*
• Noddle Companies, Omaha, NE**
• Hudl, Lincoln, NE**
• Exact Target, San Francisco, CA**
• CB Richard Ellis/ MEGA, Omaha, NE**
• Kiewit, Omaha, NE**
• Colliers International, Omaha, NE**
• WRK Real Estate, Lincoln, NE**