Fort Belvoir Community Hospital is a 1.2 million square foot, seven-story facility that houses 120 patient beds, 10 operating room suites, 10 ICU beds, six endoscopy rooms, 30 emergency room bays, a behavioral health inpatient unit, a cancer center, emergency center, additional operating rooms, improved diagnostics centers, increased medical andsurgical beds, pediatric beds, and a Level II nursery.
Under our teaming agreement with Altus Architectural Studios and in order to provide effective facility support services to the Defense Health Agency, The OutFit performs on-site DMLSS Sustainment and Project System Work Module in GFEBS. Responsibilities include ensuring continuous DMLSS-FM implementation and integration for the State of the Art Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Specific duties for this project include:
• Maintain DMLSS-FM Work Request Module
• Post SRM Cost Data in GFEBS
• Manage the Project System module in GFEBS
• Generate Reports in both DMLSS-FM and GFEBS
• Support Miscellaneous GFEBS Functions
• Maintain DMLSS-FM Project Management Module
• Maintain DMLSS-FM Preventive Maintenance Program
• Support Drawing and Budget Management
• Provide support to administer the DMLSS RC/JCAHO module
photo courtesy of DOD by Marc Barnes