Altus was selected to provide master planning services to Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center in order to design a much needed replacement facility on a Greenfield site.
* The existing building was costly to maintain and didn’t fit the community needs
* Altus provided a space plan that added efficiencies by providing public and private circulation, creating departmental adjacencies and family areas
* Plan takes into account future growth and expansion
* The new campus includes emergency, patient rooms, operation rooms, diagnostic space, and outpatient physical therapy
* Designed to comply with ENERGY STAR® criteria and applied features of the Green Guide for Healthcare