Altus has an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect in either our Omaha, NE or Denver, CO office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the development of all technical aspects and content of projects, coordinating work with all disciplines to ensure an integrated set of deliverables, and verifying compliance through team collaboration. Healthcare project experience is a plus.
- Coordinate project team from initial stages of pre-design, code, schematics, and construction documents.
- Organize budget, task schedule, and other components of the work plan with Project Manager and/or Senior Project Architect.
- Confirm comprehension of and compliance with QA/QC standards.
- Manage document standards to ensure all design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements; including time, budget, and scope.
- Perform construction administration duties.
- Continuously check project documentation and compliance with client requirements as outlined in contract, to ensure we are meeting all client expectations.
- Ensure all statutory requirements and project design concepts are achieved.
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate, and resolve project-related issues, in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Vet opportunities and constraints of all projects.
- Communicate client objectives to internal and external team members in a clear and compelling way.
- Participate in providing project details and compelling stories for use in marketing campaigns.
- Proactively identify focus areas for professional development and devise a plan to achieve desired learnings.
- Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a collaborative and professional work ethic.
- Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor of Science in Architecture. Architectural Registration preferred. Minimum 5 years of related experience, with previous healthcare experience preferred. Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, organizational and communication skills are essential. Must be highly proficient in Revit. Special consideration for proficiency in Sketchup, Rhino, AutoCAD, Enscape, and Adobe Creative Suite.